As a company, we have terms and conditions. Terms and conditions apply and this helps us and our clients to stand safe and get the best out of our services. Feel free to revise at least some of them and ask what you think we should have to change.
- BOOKINGS: When buying a service from us, we always advise our clients to pay at least 30% of the total amount for our services ie; if its a safari, we advise our beloved clients to pay the 50% at least 30-90 days and the 70% balance paid at the commencement day of the safari as we need to book the accommodation, permits if its a gorilla or chimpanzee tracking safari. And if its other services like car hire, we advise the 30% to be paid at least 7 days before.
- CANCELLATION: We allow free cancellation on all our services, therefore in any case when one is not able to have a safari with us, there is a free cancellation unless when its less than 3 weeks, and when its less than 3 weeks, we advise our client to pay only 10% of the amount paid after confirmation.
- QUOTATION: Our clients are free to request for as many quotations as they can, and also they are free to change the duration of the safari or tour in any destinations. However, sometimes it depends if its a primate safari.
- INSURANCE: The company is not responsible for insurance for clients, however insurance covers may be issued for the client upon request.
- SPECIAL REQUEST: A client is free to ask for any special request, for example a clients is free to order for any meals type ie if its supposed to be a vegetarian meal, or chines meals, we provide any type of meal depending on clients\s request and its done at no cost if a clients booked for a full board safari.
- CHANGES ON A TRIP: Changes can be considered depending on practicalities and availabilities, but there might or not be a cost associated with these changes. We do not charge an amendment fee for doing this and will only pass on any extra costs involved in providing additional and alternative services which are incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers for a safari like accommodations. A change of holiday dates will normally be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and rebooking but we do not apply charges. Changes may result in the recalculation of the holiday price where, for example, the basis on which the price of the original holiday was calculated has changed.
- ITINERARY: We always give our clients a copy of tour package so that as you have your safari, you are able to have the plan on the paper, this allows you to keep posted about the activities per day.
- Our Liability to our clients:We promise to make sure that the trip booked with us at kenlink tours and travel will always be very fascinating, rewarding and most perfect, it will always and we guarantee the best service in all our services, as we have very knowledgeable , caring and professional tour guides who know every part of a safari and all the spots for the animals and other touristic activities. Trust kenlink tours and travel for our best safari experience in Uganda and east Africa.
SEE WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
See a safari now