• gorilla safari in Uganda

Mountain Gorillas

Gorillas are ground-dwelling, predominantly herbivorous apes that inhabit the forest of central Sub-Saharan Africa. The genus Gorilla is divided into two species: the eastern gorillas and the western gorillas, and either four or five subspecies. They are the largest living primates. Gorillas are one of the closest cousins to human beings, as they have got the close understanding with human beings. They are 99%  vegetarians as they feed much on plants and trees, the remaining 1% is where they feed on ants, and they do this to gain nutrients. In Uganda, mountain gorillas are found in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and Mgahinga Gorilla National Park and Uganda holds over 50% of Gorilla population in the whole world.

To book your Safari: CLICK HERE

Tour Packages

Our In-House Service

Flight Tickets

Destinations

Entertainment

Info & Guides

 

Posted In:    

Tags:

Other Details